Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nathan turns 5!!!



Hard to believe my baby is already five. Since we celebrated on Sunday at the bowling alley, his real birthday was pretty low key. I worked in his classroom today and stayed for lunch with him. We went to choir practice this evening at church. I must make a note here, for the last 4 weeks we have gone to practice where Andrew concentrated and learned the words and hand motions, took it rather seriously...Nathan on the other hand poked and prodded Andrew and pretty much goofed off...however, today the music director had them stand on the riser that will use this Sunday for church and wouldn't you know it, Nathan knew all the words and hand motions without ever doing any of it at practice...

We opened presents when we got home and since Nathan does not like cake, I made a cookie pizza for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pizza cookie looks pretty yummy--I presume that it is completely gone by now.