Thursday, July 31, 2008

And again in 115F

Go to the Knott's Soak City water park! I would have pictures, but forgot the camera. It looks like any other water park though. Andrew loved it and it is small enough that I could keep an eye on him from one location and it also helped that he was in all orange. He took himself down the larger water slides, one with a tube and one without. He also went down so much he had holes in the back of his bathing suit! Nathan was about 1 inch too short to ride the big water slides and he was really disappointed. There were two little ones for him and an area that dumped water on your head. He did not like that at all but he must have gone down the other two for 2 hours alternating between the two and never deviating from his plan of "I do this one and then that one".

I also forgot to make note of the earthquake in CA that hit on Tuesday. We did not feel it up at Lake Arrowhead because we were in the car. I am not sure we would have felt much anyway. Bummer for me as earthquakes do not happen all that often it would have been fun to feel this one hit in the two weeks I was back to visit.

No comments: