Friday, December 12, 2008

The Big 7!


Andrew had a great day at school for his birthday. In the morning he shopped at the Holiday Shop for his family (I was there to help guide the purchases so we did not get Sour Patch kids...). His class sang to him, his birthday was announced in the morning announcements and he shared cookies with his class in the afternoon. This was an issue with me, a couple of months ago the district decided that all food going into the school had to be bought and brought in unopened packaging. I really liked baking for his events at school and am sad I can not do this anymore...

We went to chick-fil-a for a quick dinner before his cub scout meeting to try the peppermint chocolate chip shakes....not so good. I don't know if they guy who made it put in too much peppermint or if that is the way it is suppose to taste, but it was way too strong. Almost like drinking pepto bismal with chocolate.

No comments: