Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008




We had a great Christmas time with my family visiting from CA, including my brother! Prior to Christmas my parents took our family on a 3 day Disney cruise to celebrate mom's 65th birthday and their 40th anniversary. We all had a wonderful time and as I sit here today I can't believe a week ago I was sailing out in the Bahamas. Christmas day in Florida gave the CA people a taste of our humid weather, but it has dried off now and we are hearing about a cold spell coming through this week. Also as I type, Jason is sitting in the Salt Lake City airport. His plane left FL at 6:30 this morning and arrived in Salt Lake around 11 (9 their time) and found out his next flight had been canceled....he has spent the day trying to get on a flight. As of right now he has a boarding pass for the 9pm flight, we are keeping our fingers crossed. He has said that Christmas next year will be in his apartment. Hopefully this is like childbirth and he will not remember the bad part of the trip and board a plane again in the future.

The kids are enjoying their presents, a favorite is the Wii. They had no idea it existed before Christmas and we have a hard time keeping Nathan off of it. He has mastered bowling and is working on the baseball.

No comments: