Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another project complete!



I have had this idea of making blankets (I would say quilts, but I did not want to learn or try that yet) out of squares of the kids clothes that I could not part with due to memories and such. I started cutting the squares out when we were in CA, probably 2007?? I finally got them out, finished cutting the rest and whipped them out in four days!! Well, two days for one and a week later for two days because I needed to get the sewing machine out of the family room. They are not quite what I pictured, however, I like them and I can remember every outfit that I used and how old the kids were when the wore them. I sure hope they want to have them when they get older!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to checking out these "blankets" in Decemeber! Cathy