Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bubbles, bubbles everywhere

I finally found time to use my jacuzzi bath tub tonight!! For about 30 seconds :(
It is cloudy and windy outside (so I pretended it was cold not a humid 80 degrees), Andrew was occupied on the computer and Brent was playing games with Nathan so I thought it the perfect time to test out the bath tub. Of course a bath is not the same without bubbles, so I grabbed a bottle we saved from staying on the Disney property hotel and added it to the water. Usually when the kids take a bath we use the entire bottle of bubbles and it barely makes any so I figured, I should use the whole bottle too. What I did not know was that when you start the jets, the bubbles multiply by the thousands!!! I had to turn off the jets so I did not overflow the bathroom and then it was just not the same and I thought the kids would get a kick out of the bubbles so I reluctantly got out and called them in. They had a blast!

No comments: