Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The last full day on the mountain

Uncle Jason came up this afternoon to see us one more time before we fly home. He is very busy so we were happy he was able to find time to drive up. The kids wanted him to have a treasure hunt on the island so mom bought him a new toaster oven for his new apartment and we hid it for him. Andrew drew pictures of clues and off we went. Nathan seems to be trying to catch up on his sleep. I put him down for a nap at 3:30, he woke at 4:30 came in to my room where I was reading, asked where Andrew was and fell back to sleep until 5:30. We had dinner at my parents friends home down the street and a very nice neighbor girl, 13 I think, watched the kids for a little while, that was really nice of her. The kids are going to the country club for another camp tomorrow afternoon and then we are off to San Diego for the night since our plane leave Wednesday.





No comments: